March 24, 2020
To our clients and partners,
During these unprecedented times, we are committed to the health and safety of our employees, clients, and partners.
To that end, we are instituting the following measures to minimize the transmission of COVID-19:
Our showroom is open by appointment and we will be screening clients prior to our in-person meetings for any history of illness or travelling. We will do the same for our employees.
- We continue to field any inquiries, contractor questions, through our showroom phone (519) 823-1923 and answer our emails (email@example.com)
- Social distance protocols are in place for any client interaction:
- Hand hygiene
- Respiratory Etiquette
- 2 m of space between individuals
- Frequent cleaning of surfaces with anti-viral cleaners
- Staying home if feeling ill
- Recent travel to self-isolate for 2 weeks
- For any in-person appointments, we will assess these individually if they can be done remotely or by phone.
- Our installations and deliveries are still ongoing at the moment, but these can change if the government institutes a suspension of all industry. For any upcoming installation or delivery, we will assess each situation to make sure social isolation protocols are in place and any history of illness/traveling are known.
We know that these may impact your current or future projects, but rest assured we will keep you up to date on any actions we will be taking. We will continue to reassess and follow government mandates as they arrive. We are working hard to keep our business obligations and trust that with your continued patience, patronage and support, we will be able to weather the challenges ahead.
Stay safe and healthy!
The Stairworks Team